Friday, June 19, 2009

Capitol & Vistapark

Holy cow, it's Friday already?!
Petbv1hGOocff7miVMFs875vo1_500
Sorry that I don't have any pictures to reflect on the past week, so here's a guy with a giant turtle.

So it seems like Capitol is my home away from home now, because I've driven up and down that street more times in this past week than I have in the past month. First over to Vistapark, where I saw a fellow having the time of his life just riding down an empty parkway, and then around to King where the pavements are cracked and pothole-ridden, past Story and then full-circle again crossing Quimby (hello Eastridge!) on the way back home to Silver Creek. I just love how Capitol is one giant loop, where everyone has their own little space just to cruise in. Cruising is nice, always nice, calming to soul and easy on the rest.

The remainder of this week is bound to be busy if my plans follow through: one piano lesson, one Court of Honor, one dinner, one BBQ and two parties. My calender is updated, but my wardrobe sure isn't, because I realized today that I have maybe three pairs of shorts that I'd actually consider wearing in public, the rest are all way too skimpy on the length (they're P.E. shorts). More shorts, more tank tops, more white tees, let's visit Target, shall we?

I'm going to have to cut this short, because I've been sleeping way too late. Time to finish up my daily workout routine and hit the sheets. I hope you feel better, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment