Sunday, July 19, 2009

Easy come, easy go

Now we on top!

I fell asleep on ms. lip rang last night. You finally won for once, and thanks for the bruise, jerk!

My dad had a class reunion today. Now, that may sound boring at first, but think of it: all those years ago when my dad was in high school, he was in Vietnam. And now, 40 years later, the same 15-or-so guys (plus their families!) that he shared good times with back home are reunited again in a country an ocean away. Pretty amazing, no?

Jessica, Anna, and Amanda came over tonight, and after about an hour of trying to persuade their parents, we finally scored some drinks! Too bad I took most of it, and also spilled a little, sorry! I don't even know why we bothered wasting our time when we could have easily taken that bottle of Remy XO from Mr. Federal Worker. "I can't give you any, but if you take it without me seeing it, that's not my problem!" Oh well. We did some karaoke after that, and by "did karaoke", I really mean "made fun of Anna as she tried to sing". Haha, just kidding. Nice seeing you girls AGAIN this week, and thanks for scoring the bee-, I mean, "expired apple juice".

So I got a feeling that the rest of my summer is going to be fucking awesome. Catch me livin' the life, and goodnight to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment