Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lower the sauce!

Like a battlefield, like a battlefield, like a battlefield,
Youtube won't let me embed this video on my blog, boo. I really like this song, though. I don't care what people say, I think Jordin Sparks is beautiful.
So I'm at Kat's house right now. Last night at around 8:30 P.M., my internet went out, so my dad called up AT&T to see what the problem was. Unfortunately, our modem is broken, and I'm going to be internet-less for a few days. Luckily for me, I'm leaving for SoCal tomorrow, and I also have unlimited texting now. Hello!
What's new? Chillin', just chillin'. Headed over to Kat's house today and we went to In-n-Out along with Mae and Aaron. "Can you lower the sauce?!" "Why don't you tell your teacher to lower down the homework?!" I can't believe you still can't see that your sentence was grammatically incorrect, but thanks for the ten straight minutes of laughing, and please don't look at me when I'm eating, thanks.
I found Jessica on Myspace yesterday. For an ex-bestfriend, you were pretty tough to find! I think I've been on Myspace way too much lately, although the next four or so days will give me a chance to get away from the computer and live it up. I depart for SoCal early tomorrow morning. So far, we already have a baptism, a barbecue, a birthday dinner, a trip to Catalina Island, a chill session with Ron and Tia at The Block, more jam sessions with sis, a stop at Adam's skateshop, and hopefully, Porto's Bakery. This list is going to get much bigger by tomorrow night, trust me.
Unfortunately, I have to cut this blog post short, because I'm not home and I haven't even packed yet. Catch me elsewhere, hopefully I'll have internet access while I'm down south, but hit me up via phone, now that I have unlimited texting and minutes to spare.
Goodbye San Jose, hello world!
P.S. Ms. lip rang beat me again last night, darnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment