Friday, July 10, 2009

Stealthed Up

Quick pickup for $45 yesterday, hello.
_DSC1090
So this week turned out to be pretty good, actually!

Monday was an average day, average average average, stayed home and chilled. Nothing much happened, but I think I watched Even Stevens at 3:30 A.M. that night. Louis set up Ren to go out with Ernie, hahah. Oh, I also watched Pirates of the Caribbean.

Tuesday! Headed over to my friend's house and chilled for the whole day. We were supposed to go to the mall, but we got lazy, so I stayed there until around 12:30. No spiders this time, thank goodness.

Wednesday was another kick-back day at home. I woke up at 8 A.M. thanks to a text message and my mother barging into my room, and I didn't feel like sleeping again, so I decided to treat myself to a big breakfast for once. Scrambled eggs, toast, cereal, a double chocolate chip muffin from Costco, and a glass of milk. It was also piano day. "He's gotten a lot better, don't you think?" "Yeah, I think so!" Maybe if people actually bothered to listen, my progress wouldn't have come as such a surprise. No biggs though.

Thursday was my mall day at last! Picked up some shorts and a couple of shirts for summerwear. My phone was buzzin' off the hook, everyone always makes last-minute plans with me! I got home around 9 and an hour later a couple of cool kids swung by my house, fun fun. My bug bites also began to swell, so I asked my brother what I should do. "Pop it! That's what I always do, it feels good." Thanks but no thanks, they popped on their own already. I went to bed pretty late, but not before I changed my bedsheets.

Friday, or today I should say, was pretty sweet. I woke up late, again, but at least my mom wasn't home yet. Watched Spongebob, skipped lunch, and got to work on cleaning and whatnot. "Were you cleaning your shoes again?" Yeah mom, sorry the house smells so much. My friend came over around 3 to drop off some stuff and we headed to Great Khan's again, the second time in two weeks. I got more this time, and also ate more, but still didn't finish. That stuff hits the spot, mannn. We decided to head to McDonald's immediately after where I purchased a soft-serve vanilla ice cream cone, which was delivered to me by this cutie who's name I didn't quite catch in time. No worries, I'll be back for more, trust me.

Plans for the rest of the day? Eat, work out, piano, unless anyone else has anything to do. I have a feeling my friend wants to play poker, sorry I couldn't make it last time! Hit me up tonight, I'm down for sure. Anyways, tomorrow is Kababayan Fest. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment