Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gibberish

Or is it?

^So there's my Tweet from last night, haha. See if you can figure out what it means! After a bit of negotiations, Bryan and I decided to catch the midnight screening of Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. Due to his incompetence when it comes to ordering tickets online, we ended up at the most ghetto theater in all of San Jose. Haha, just kidding. I'd say it was worth it though, $10 well spent, which would have been $15 if the Icee machine was working. The movie was actually really, really funny, and of course the random shouts of "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" and "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" only added to the hilarity of it all. I sat next to Bryan on one side and Hagrid's brother on the other side, which was a terrifying experience. Dropped Bryan (oh, and his sister) off afterwards and I got home around 3:30, although I didn't sleep for another two hours. Being an insomniac can be fun.

Tomorrow I'll probably head out to school to get my classes fixed, and then In-n-Out, among other things. Oh, and someone is keeping me company again tonight, let's see how late we stay up this time. Catch me cruisin'.


P.S. HI!

1 comment: