Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ms. lip rang

Hey! You look kinna cute, in that polka dot bikini girlllllll!

I still can't believe you beat me again last night. Only because we're on vacation! You know damn well that if we were at home, I'd mop the floor with you any day of the week.

I hope you're having fun on your cruise to Mexico right now! Don't let that belly get any fatter, and don't drink too much. Too bad we won't be able to talk to each other until Friday (so lonnggg!), but that's probably a good thing to you anyways, ha. Anyways, stay cute, and hopefully I'll see you on Saturday!

P.S. Don't forget to get me a burrito (:

1 comment:

  1. ... ^_^


    you're mummy loves me doesnt she.

    WHO IS THIS GIRL? no just kidding, just trying to piss off mikey tran.

    TELL YOUR MOM I SAID HER THAI TEA AT THE PARTY WAS DELICIOUS.

    wait, i'll just steal your seat and keep you outside again and tell her myself.

    uhhhhhh i ate too much.

    ReplyDelete