Saturday, July 11, 2009

Frustratingly Simple

Today, I:

-Slept early
-Woke up early
-Ate breakfast
-Asked my mom for money
-Forgot to apply sunscreen
-Hung out with Rob & Jeremy, the cool SLZ kids
-Walked with huge bug bites on my feet
-Got whiplash
-Yelled Billy Mays phrases at Kat on Invertigo
-Didn't get wet
-Laughed
-Cried
-Clowned
-Sang
-Watched dope performances, including GLP
-Joked about my Vietnamese heritage
-Screamed "BAKIT WHY?!", "FOR TEH HORDE!!", and "U-KI-NI-NAM!!"
-Went for a ride in a (semi) stranger's car
-Almost yelled at my mom
-Had Hi-C and donut holes
-Had serious discussions
-Went on rollercoasters outside of CGA
-Found inspiration
-Found sadness
-Found jealousy
-Found nobody
-Missed you
-Hated you
-Loved you
-Forgot about you
-Had a good time
-Had a bad time
-Enjoyed being alive
-Wished I were dead
-Prayed to God
-Realized what livin' life is all about.


And slowly, I'm beginning to learn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment