Thursday, August 13, 2009

GoGoGorillaz

Life has been so slow lately. Maybe some of this is what I need!
wzAYuVOdMnp8qys9wg06d9vSo1_500
So what's new? Let's see...I got my senior portraits in (pics later), started working out again, spent all of my cash except for my $50 bill, and slept shirtless this entire week. Oh, and I also have a week and a half left of game time; the first two and a half weeks went to waste due to me not checking my account. Well, it's better than nothing, and Denkou is back for the time being!

Gonna post it at a friend's house today, but I'll be sure to update before I leave next week. Oh yeah, I'm going to Disneyland before school starts. Other than that, everything is just great.

I rock awesomely, the offspring of the flawless brings game.

No comments:

Post a Comment