Monday, August 31, 2009

Heh, heh.


I found this funny. And I still want a dog, but apparently my mom still isn't convinced. "Why have a dog, look at your brother's pepper plant! It's pretty AND stress-free!" Like I'd want to have my own pepper tree. My sister-in-law named it Peppy, though, and I must admit it's getting very big. A pepper tree can't keep me company, though, but even the loneliness attempt is wasted when it comes to my mom. "You're not lonely, you have her!" Too bad she's 25 minutes away from me, and stop looking over my shoulder when I'm on my phone, mom!
Yes, my brother and my sister-in-law are in town this weekend. We went to Jamba Juice today (Orange Dream Machine is yummers) followed by the Korean supermarket to pick up some ribs. Never have I felt so out-of-place amongst Asians before, so I just smiled and nodded or shook my head accordingly whenever someone try to speak Korean to me or asked me to try a sample. I don't know what you did with those green noodles, but I'll pass. A small family&friends get-together took up most of my time today; tomorrow is my brother and his wife's 1-year anniversary, and since they're going to Napa tomorrow, we decided to celebrate today while they were still here. Oh, and we went to Target, too. Sweet.
I don't know what else to say, except that it's HOT and I should really be sleeping right now. At least it's a minimum day tomorrow (today). Goodnight!
P.S. Just maybe!

1 comment: