Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DA POUND

*fistbump*

That's where the dogs go!'

If you haven't figured out by now, I've been in a dog mood lately. I really wish I had one, because this house gets too damn lonely for the 4 hours that I'm home alone from the time I get home until the time my parents are off work. Like I told my sis-in-law, I need either a dog or a car, and I'm good!

Not much is new except it's been HOT these past couple of days. That dog in the picture looks pretty chill though, I sure wish I were him right now. Having to walk places in this kind of weather is not fun at all. I'm slowly getting closer to obtaining my license, though, I just need a bit more practice. I drove to Target again tonight. Perfect parking, boom!

That's about it for now, I'm too exhausted to talk about anything else at this point. But oh, heads up, if you're looking for Oscar Meyer sliced Honey Ham or Roast Beef, Target's all sold out. Just saying!



Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment