Sunday, September 27, 2009

like a million bucks

MT chillin', LA chillin',
DSC_0032
My name's Hoang-nam and I came to KILL IT!

Here's a new (old) one because Ashley Agustin complained that I always use the same picture everywhere I go. Hope you're happy!


Bet you've never heard this version of Chillin' before, huh? Sorry, I had to cut my girl Lady Gaga, but this was too dope to pass up. Maybe she'll be back later, haha.

As of now, I am no longer a Red Robin virgin! Headed to Eastridge on Friday for some grub. Good stuff, but sorry, I think I still prefer Johnny Rockets. Is the one in Great Mall still open? I have no idea, it's been awhile. I didn't get a chance to nap that day, but I certainly had plenty of attention at school: someone asked if they could take a picture of my shoes for the yearbook. "THOSE SHOES ARE WORTH LIKE $500!!!" Yeah, I know buddy, thanks for noticing! Hung out with the dead president in third, passing, me turning everything into an angry asian and him expressing his obsession with all things phallic.

Today, I woke up, went back to sleep, woke up, brushed my teeth, had half a muffin, showered, ate fried rice, drove my mom to work, stopped by my aunt's house, picked up my binder from home, went to my piano lesson, drove home with dad blasting Snoop Dogg as I got in the car, had some more fried rice, went to the DMV to practice for my test, back hom to chill as my parents left to a party, ate a corn dog and waffle fries, set up my recording studio, watched Finding Nemo, dropped a few sample recordnigs, had some salad and udon and some nice conversations on AIM.


Overall, pretty good weekend. I've gotta get up in 6 hours to watch my Packers play. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment