Wednesday, September 23, 2009

fortuneteller

one of the better (and more obscure) episodes of avatar. i enjoyed it.

i'm calm(er) now, but there's still a lot on my mind. too much, even. all of these thoughts cannot be good for me. go away!

anyways, IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE. after NINE long years of waiting, my avocado tree FINALLY produced some fruits this year. I'm not quite sure what happened or how it happened; the last time I checked, I was told that it was a male tree (how does that work?!) and that it wasn't capable of producing fruits. I woke up from my nap today to hear my mom telling me that my tree finally has fruits. I didn't believe her at first, but went outside and BAM! sure enough, there was my beautiful tree, with fruits at last :D

i'd like to think that maybe it means something. speaking of which, people seem to use the expression "turning over a new leaf" fairly often. just what exactly does that mean? how do you "turn over" a new leaf? Somebody explain it to me, but for now, I'll keep turning over old leaves. It's pretty fun, actually.

my goals for wednesday? finish homework. work out. get my recording studio straightened out. change my blogspot layout, i seriously do not know what to do with it. update playlists. sell my stuff! sleep more, sleep earlier. drive! eight days left, sweet.

and i totally forgot what else i was going to say, so goodnight.







haha, not today. maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment