Thursday, September 17, 2009

No Guts, No Glory

Pickup #2 of the past month. More heat coming, still waiting on it.
_DSC1825
I may wear these to the rally tomorrow, considering it's the only thing I have that's orange. Don't worry, still got my Nike boots! I'm still in the process of decorating my crown, something that I should have started days ago, but it'll be done before I sleep and will definitely turn some heads tomorrow.

It's still unbelievable how quickly the past few years have flown by. It seems as if it were just yesterday that I was walking through this campus in baggy jeans, a plain faded black ringer, and a backpack full of books. With time comes change, but there's one facet of my life that has remained untouched throughout this adventure of mine: I gotta keep it real, always, no matter what.

Overall, today was a productive day; I finished my homework early and slept for about three hours, which may not seem productive to some, but as Mrs. Williams said, "sleep is your brain doing overtime." I never really appreciated having her a teacher again this year until I began to think how class would be like if it were someone else teaching the class. It gets boring sometimes, but all in all, in the two years I've had her, class has always been chill, and I can always manage to find something to laugh about, even if nobody else does. Sup H.O.M.E.S.!

It's nearly midnight, which means it's way past due for me to start working out, and with that, I'm off for a bit. Catch me tomorrow, SoCal bound in two days. Class of 2010, represent.






By the way, I'm not mean, I just wish you would put as much effort into seeing each other as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment