Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"let's go eat dah yogurt from dah land."

Why do you always take pictures with food?!
30680713
Hahah, hi mae. Posting this because I don't think you've seen it yet (I tweeted it when we went to In-n-Out after the movies), and because you already posted our Yogurtland picture on your Tumblr. My cup of yogurt looks even bigger in pictures! I should really get the bigger cup next time, heh.


So it's been a hectic past couple of days, but I'm alright now. Sunday was fairly relaxing; I finished my homework early, and the Packers destroyed the Rams, recovering from a nail-biting loss to the Bengals last week. Notice how I didn't blog about that. My haircut didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but everyone has been telling me that it looks fine, so I'll take your word on it. I ate an early dinner consisting of BBQ chicken and rice (how typical.) and then headed to Mae's house later on in the evening.

It felt as if I haven't been there in forever, despite the fact that it's only been a month since school started. I have to admit it feels odd not being there every other day, chillin' in the beachouse or watching TV in the living room because we're too lazy to walk to the mall. We headed to Yogurtland at around 9:30. Unsurprisingly, it was still rather packed, but that doesn't matter much because somehow we always end up being the loudest ones in the place, no matter where we go. I stacked up my cup of yogurt super high, twice as high as the cup itself and much higher than I did the past couple of times I went. Check Mae's Tumblr for the picture! Our total came out to be around $10, but it was worth every penny.

Halfway through our yogurt, I decided that I'd still be hungry afterwards, so we went over to McDonalds, but not before having some ridiculous shenanigans in the car. MAE WESSSTTTTT AND MIKEY WESSSSTTTTTT IN THE BUILDING, WESSSTTTTTTTT! I swear, we're fucking weird, and the guy who took my order at McDonalds gave me a weird look while we were trying to take our "M W" picture. I finished my McChicken in about two minutes once we got back home, but it was probably a bad idea because Panda smelled it on me and wouldn't stop licking my face the entire time that I was outside with him. I'm going to miss that dog, more than you know. Thanks for the good times and maybe I'll see you again someday. YEAH BUDDY!

Today was minimum Monday. It almost slipped my mind for a second when I woke up and saw that it was 6:51, but as soon as I realized that it was a minimum day, I rolled right back into my sheets and slept for another 15 minutes or so. School was fairly boring, another typical Monday; I drew a dolphin in Psychology and I have absolutely no idea what to draw for Spanish. We headed to Panda Express after school. They have a new item now! Sweet and fiery chicken, I believe. It's pretty good, and of course, I always get Beijing Beef as well. My fortune cookie said "You have a kind and generous heart." I hope so, I try!

The highlight of my day, however, was definitely the fact that since I had so much time to myself this afternoon, I spent it in front of the mic, dropping bars while adjusting my studio at the same time so that everything was fine and dandy. Unfortunately, the track that I recorded didn't quite come out the way I wanted it to. The intro was fine, on-point, exactly what I was aiming for, but the volume of the music was a bit too loud, and my voice is difficult to hear at times. I'll work on tweaking some of the sound and recording settings so that my next release will sound better, but considering that today's work was just a quick sample, a sort of on-the-spot snap-decision, I'm fairly content with the way it turned out.

You can check out my first-ever track on my Tumblr. Don't forget to reblog! I am going to get bigger, much bigger. Just you watch.


http://mkyend.tumblr.com/




And last but not least: A, you know that I'm always here for you, right?

2 comments: