Friday, September 25, 2009

DISCOMBOBBABOOBALATE

Super throwback, see if you remember, haha. No picture, since we never took one together, but uhh, you can have this one if you want!

This was taken at Kat's graduation a few months ago. I know, I'm ugly. And I remember Connie commented this one saying that the guy in the black is cute -__-

All good! Today was chill, and I totally forgot what I was about to say. Oh, but I went to Target and bought some organic ketchup. It's only been a week since I had Yogurtland, but I'm starting to crave it again. I can't believe that not even a week ago, I was in SoCal. I miss it, so much. No fancy food indulgences this time (no Porto's bakery, so sad), except for Kyochon chicken. My sister's dog is adorable when it tries to jump out the car window. Sometimes I get scared that he'll actually break free from my hold and get out. Haha, never! And I realized that my blogs are very mundane these days, lo siento!


Now and then, we're not so different, after all. Plans were made, adventures were had, and expectations have grown, but all in all, we're still in a cycle; or, at least I am, hoping to get out of rinse mode and into tumble-dry. But for now, it looks as if chill pills are the way to go. No problem, I've got plenty, and the only problem lies in the fact that I tend to forget or misplace them, only to find out they're missing when I need them most. Somebody help me out, here!

Or perhaps maybe, one day I'll learn to live without them, and it'll all be for the better. For now, though, sedating myself seems to be the only logical thing to do...but then again, since when have I ever applied rationale and reasoning to my decision making?


And last but not least, I doubt you'll pick up on this, brrind little girl. Heh, k, night!


P.S. Tia, if you're reading this, don't follow the Tumblr hype! Come back to Blogspot >:)

1 comment:

  1. why do you like this picture so much? i always see it! haha

    ReplyDelete