Friday, September 4, 2009

Medianoche

means 'midnight' in Spanish. It's also the name of one of the sandwiches at Porto's Bakery.

Anyways, what the fuck! I was planning on blogging about an hour ago, but as usual I ended up getting sidetracked and distracted by a thousand different things at once. Anyways, this is going to be a (relatively) short post, and pictureless again, because I need sleep. Friday is going to be busy!

Some interesting things that happened to me today...well, yesterday, technically:

-Fell asleep in class for the first time this school year!
-Did pretty well on my precal test, I think
-Blew all my money on donuts
-Fell asleep on the couch watching Avatar and woke up super sweaty
-Got lost, a lot
-Had Burrito Azteca; it was actually open, for once!
-Went to Wal-mart, THE MART OF WALS
-Didn't see my dad since he dropped me off this morning (damn, he's still not home yet. Party animal!)
-Scratched myself.
-Forgot another dozen or so items I was supposed to put on this list
-Stayed patient
-Baked brownies
-Bought watermelon Mentos, mmm
-Found the light!
-Dinged, once
-Did a good deed, you're welcome Bryan
-Popped a pimple
-Turned in late homework
-Stretched. No, not really.

And last but not least,


-I'm sleeping "early" for once, GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment