Saturday, September 19, 2009

chronic mnemonics

I remember way back, I mean way back, ages!

short and picture-less today. It's late, and I need to sleep, but this Friday was definitely worthwhile. Finished my mnemonic in third period today since I won't be in class on Monday. "Add an 'f' to 'latitude' and 'flat' is what you get, but longitude goes up and down and then they intersect!" airplane cat cactus cigar chicken patty chicken patty chicken patty. I seem to be able to remember so many things in that class, it's amazing.

senior fundraiser bags ran out by fourth period, so i didn't get a chance to pick one up and unfortunately i have to wait until next week to get one. fifth period was quiet (sacapuntas), but i finished my crown finally. the rally was INSANE, class of 2010, represent!

headed to yogurtland after school. back home for a meetup (shoutout to my man ryan), drove mom to work so she could get her hair curler for tomorrow, wonton noodles at home, photoshoot of my new pickups. mae asked if i wanted to go to the movies, so i drove over to the mall and copped myself a ticket. Love Happens, good movie! poppysmic, even. we must learn sign language.

in-n-out after, i couldn't finish my double-double for once. upon leaving, we witnessed a guy getting teabagged by his friends in front of panda express. back to the house, got a ride home (thanks marv). continued packing, ate my leftover yogurtland, uploaded photos, and tada! here i am at 4 A.M.

i'm heading to burbank in about 4 hours, and will be out of town from today until monday, which means i'm going to miss a day of school. see you kids on tuesday! and as always, hit me through twitterrrr, text it up, or leave me with a prank-call voicemail for all i care. i'll post again once i'm there. gotta get my choice of muffins tomorrow morning, goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U20Z8Jje4o

    your favorite song.
    just kidding, i'm just trying to make you throw up ^_^

    ReplyDelete