Wednesday, September 9, 2009

EYOYOYEHHHH

“NOOAY NAMEA CHALK NEAAYMONAM AYAMKAL”

Hahahaha, you're cool, seriously. Too cool to say hi anymore? Heh. This made me & Mae laugh though, forreals.

Today was unfortunately way too busy for me to actually get anything done other than my homework, so all the good stuff is going to have to wait. I'm satisfied with my spending lately, though, it's been pretty raw, if you know what I mean. I'll try to take pictures of everything soon (as if anybody cares what I spend my money on), and I still need to find a job, reals! Next on my list? I won't let it slip yet, but there's a lot more exclusive material coming my way soon, I'll tell you that much.

School is decent, but I have a B in precal already. My life is ruined! MLIR? MLIR! Hahah, so it's not that bad, but I really need to start studying if I want to get an A in this class. The good news is that I have neighboring buddies to talk to in all of my classes this year. Despite having the same teacher as I did last year, no more lonely boring sleepy third periods! Hah, hi Kellz. Piano class is still such a drag though. I really don't need to practice any more scales, and can you fix the damn clock already?!

Well, my computer clock works fine, and it's telling me that it's exactly 1:00 A.M. right now, which means I should be in bed. Goodnight!


p.s. I hope you dream tonight, tell me about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment