Friday, September 11, 2009

Bulls-eye.

A.K.A Target, haha. Oh, and this is for anyone who's wondering about my Twitter bio:


Hahahhah. So school today was incredibly boring as usual, nothing spectacular, and I dozed off in both first and sixth period. It seems not even a piano can keep me awake during class now, especially not when I find myself playing the same songs over and over again. At least Spanish class keeps me awake, sometimes. A veces, a veces, a veces...cacahuate!

Enough about my school day. I finally took pictures of some of my new pickups (pictures shall be uploaded soon!), and finally, finally, FINALLY booked my driving test. It's scheduled for Thursday, October 1st, 3P.M. at the Santa Clara DMV. Make sure you clear the streets at that time, I don't have insurance! Hahaha, just kidding. No, really though, don't be a dick and stay the hell away from Santa Clara from 3 - 4, thanks.

I've noticed that I always come down with the sniffles around second period, and then they go away until 2A.M. Always. Don't ask me why, my body is just weird like that. I also sweat a lot, and it's a killjoy having to walk to places after school, even as a senior. Headed to Target today to get some grub, only to see that they jacked up the prices even more. Great!

Anyways, I know what I want, and simply put, it's black or white. No in betweens, no bouncing back and forth, just straightforward. Feel free to take your time, but can you do that for me? Thanks!

TGIF! I have absolutely no plans for today as of now, which also means I'm fair game for anything and everything. Whatever I end up doing, let's hope it's better than last Friday, sheesh.

It might just be me, but the overall tone of this blog post seems very...mundane. But in actuality, I'm pretty damn content right now. Perhaps it's the sleepiness kicking in, so yes, I think I'll head to bed now. Greatnight, folks.

P.S. Why you wanna go! :(:

No comments:

Post a Comment