Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Water water everywhere

First I'm gonna take a dive into that water deep until I know I pleased that body, bodyyyy

Holy blowfish, it's late! I'm eating cup noodles.

Birthday Sex was playing all over the radio today, so I decided to bump it everywhere I went. It's so funny when my mom sings along, because she only sings the "I-I-I" parts, haha. I love my mom though, forreals! She gives me a ride to practically everywhere, even if she has work, and she doesn't mind when I turn the volume up really loud when we we drive around.

I had an orthodontist appointment today. Dr. Nettleman asked me how many hours I wear my retainer a day. "Maybe like 15, 16 hours a day...? Not as much as I should!" Actually, I only wear them when I go to sleep, but he told me my teeth looked fine and as long as my retainers still fit and don't hurt too much when I wear them, then I'm good to go. Another check-up in six months!

So I haven't been doing as well as I could have been with my retainer wear, but I've established a consistent workout routine which consists of 30 minutes on the eliptical (3.5-4 miles), 500 situps via Ab Rocket (10 sets of 50), 300 pushups (10 sets of 30), and varied amounts of curls and butterflies, every day except weekends, because weekends are eating days. So far so good, and tally marks are neat.

Well, I'm getting a new phone soon, and I'm going shopping soon, and hopefully I'm getting my license soon, and hopefully hopefully hopefully REALLY WANT TO get my studio set up soon so I can start recording some stuff. Annddd I'm almost done with my cup noodles, so I'm going to eat hot cheetos as I sip on Arizona and watch Iron Man Armored Adventures (no Avatar tonight!). OW, I just hit my knee on the counter as I was repositioning myself, I'm on the laptop by the way. Nice to have you back. Goodnight!



Oh, and I really, really like swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment