Thursday, August 13, 2009

hi, i'm mikey

i like to feed my shirts to dogs. YUM, i'm going to SOCAL next week. today, i wore blue shoes. and i'm currently talking about how my mom does my laundry because i'm such a lazy ass. i also spent hours trying to find vanessa hudgens new nude pictures.

oh, and i think amery jeanelle abellera agustin is the coolest girl ever, i hella wish i was like her. i wish i had cute toes like her too! i want to wear glasses like her too. i wish i was her.

i love amery so much, because she's hella cool!



mmmm, fucking my pillow at night so good.

3 comments:

  1. so you're going to send me the picture of FH right?!?!

    word verification purvs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ima be on the next level
    ima be rawkin ova that bass treble

    nice song hoe.

    hahahahahah, word verification
    bedisi

    ReplyDelete