Monday, August 3, 2009

Questions

I wonder why.

I wonder why sometimes the sun doesn't shine; why sometimes two and two don't go together and visions of my past are around every corner. I wonder why circles never end and why we're all off center. Passing thoughts becoming lingering problems, and I begin to wonder when it is that problems become solutions, if ever at all. I wonder, if the sun should decide not to rise on any given day, would I still be alive, still be breathing? And I think of memories past, of school days and childlike innocence. I reflect upon these waters, as murky as they may be, and remember that it is still water, that my reflection is still on its surface.

Yet I still can't help but wonder how I'm able to wake up with a smile and go to bed with an even bigger one, every single day.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment