Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ricochet

Hi Ashley Agustin, I totally don't remember taking this picture!

So there's been a lot of parties going on lately, so much that it might even be considered unhealthy! There was two in SoCal when I went two weeks ago, Kat's last Saturday (Happy Birthday again!), Tien's on Thursday, poker night yesterday, and then Cathy and Judez today (Happy Birthday girls!). "Where are all of these friends coming from?!" Haha, mom! Well, it's summertime, so I'm going to be having as much fun as I can before school finally rolls around. Can you believe it's Senior year already?

I went to the dentist yesterday with my dad and I was told that all four of my wisdom teeth needed to be removed, and that I should do it before school starts. Just looking at the brochure and seeing how the procedure is done makes me queasy, but I don't really have a choice in this case. Dad said if I wanted to wait, I could do it on Christmas break. He's also in "nicemode" all of a sudden; he's getting me a new phone and also asked me if I want a new computer. I feel bad not working and paying for these things myself, but two months of job hunting has led me absolutely nowhere.

Something has been off lately; nothing seems to be going well and it seems as if a mistake was made, yet I can't put my finger on what it is. It's that same feeling you get when you take a math test and you know you messed up big somewhere along the way, but you can't seem to find your errors and spend the entire period looking over everything, until the bell rings and you're forced to turn it in the way it is. Oftentimes it's filled with a lot of nonsensical bullshit to make it seem like you did some work when in actuality, you did damn near nothing. I hate it, because I know it's not real.

So there's my little update for the week. I'm going to go enjoy my Saturday, and I hope everyone else enjoys theirs as well!

2 comments: