Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Too Legit to quit!

Ha, ha. Here's a shot from the photoshoot we did on Friday. I love this shirt!
_DSC1739
Whoah, a vertically oriented picture for once! Anyways, there's the tee. Like it? I do! They're now available on the Too Legit website, so go cop them now! Also check out the lookbook on there, and pay attention to the banner on the store, I'm in both of them. Pretty neat, huh!

So the past few days have been pretty sweet, not too bad considering the fact that summer is drawing to a close. We had a family get-together on Saturday evening now that my cousins are back from their trip to Vietnam, and we had a full house again, the way it used to be. My eyes were met with a pleasant surprise when my cousin Ti (I call him T.I. or Tip, ha) came over with his new S2000; dad and I took it for a spin, and man, that thing is FAAAAST. Keep your B- and K-series, the F20C is a beast, and even more so when it's supercharged. Speaking of beasts, we had goi du du (papaya salad) and banh xeo (sorta like a Vietnamese taco) that night, and I was completely STUFFED. The taro cake was alright, it was a little too sweet for me though, and OD on the frosting much?

I slept in, only to be awakened by a surprise visit from my cousin from Long Beach, who walked into my room as soon as he arrived, said "Ut, you son of a gun!" (Ut is my house name/nickname, it's a name given to the youngest child of a family!), and slapped my ass. Boy did that wake me up, but as soon as I finally got my ass out of bed, I was greeted by ANOTHER surprise: my cousin's new Porsche Carrera 4. Why are all of my cousins getting new cars?! My brother is buying a new car next year as well, and here I am, lagging on my license. My goal is to get it before October; I'm able to get it now, I just want to practice and be sure I'll ace it on the first go.

Yesterday was chill. I did a meetup with Nick (Aye Nicholas from ISS) at Quimby. There were so many people playing basketball there, and it's a little awkward when you're carrying around a shoebox because you stick out like a sore thumb. "Hey are you from ISS?" "What are you trading?" "Oh you're back again." Well, I finally copped my Fire Red IIIs. My only goal shoe-wise for the rest of the year is to find a pair of either 1994 or 2004 Chicago Hi-top IIs, which I know is going to be very, very tough. Wish me luck.

Today was schedule pick-up day, or as the informational letters from school calls it, "schedule distribution day." I arrived a little late, but Daniel saved me a spot in line and I got in without much wait. I also have no classes with any of my friends, what the heck?! It's alright though, it's been like this every year so far. I forgot to bring money for my yearbook (shucks), and I really don't know why they don't take our school pictures NOW and hand out our IDs NOW like every other school does, but instead make us wait until the day after school commences to take the pictures, and then force us to wait for another two to three weeks to even get our ID cards. Silver Creek fails in so many ways.

Well, I'm leaving for Disneyland in a few hours (I really don't know why I'm awake), and this post has gone on long enough, so I'll cut it off here and update again from SoCal. I'll be there from today until Sunday, doing some back to school shopping, choppin' it up with the cuzzos, getting my grub on, and of course, spending a lot of time in the happiest place on earth. Not a bad way to end my summer, yeah? Hope you guys have an enjoyable, productive, peaceful rest-of-the-week before school comes raining down on our parade. Hit up my phone if anything, but for now, I'm hitting the sheets. Night, folks.


Oh, ONE MORE THING! (haha, Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures) It would seem that a little girl has been posting rediculous things on my Blogspot and Twitter (and possibly in other places that I am unaware of), and I'm sure her shenanigans will only continue throughout the next few days that I'm gone. Hope you guys are ready for some pretty freaky stuff! I got her back, though, heh. And no, I don't really engage in sexual intercourse with my pillow...ha. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment