Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can't Help Falling In Love

It's TUrban time!

Yes, you heard me, TUrban time! That's Team Urban, FYI! For those of you who have no idea who Tim Urban is, this brilliant and incredibly talented young man made his way to the Top 7 on this season of American Idol before being eliminated. I truly believe that he should have made it much farther than that, and I think anyone with eyes and ears would say the same. Not only is he teeming with raw talent and passion, he also sports the Zac Efron look pretty well!

This was the lovely song that I had both the pleasure and the privilege to perform tonight, and what better way to prepare for the big show than to watch Tim's beautiful rendition of the song, over and over again? Unfortunately, I didn't record any of the performances tonight, so until some kind soul uploads their recordings onto Youtube, please enjoy this wonderfully-done cover by Mr. Top 7; I hope you love it just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment