Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Belated, la troisième partie.

YO DAWG.

See my hoody? Tied strings, courtesy of @conniechiwa! I usually don't have 'em tied up like that, but I gotta admit it looks pretty neat. Thanks!

Facepalmin' cause I had to present by myself today! Well, Mrs. Ayala filled in for your part, so it was all coolbeans. I know you're probably not gonna see this since you're never on Tumblr anyway, but just wanted to wish you a happy 18th birthday! Damn, legal now or whaaaat. Now you can call in sick for me! Hahah, kiddinggg. Anyway, hope you had a blast today staying home and eating ice cream and cupcakes by yourself, and with whatever other adventures you went on. Next time we go out for some Wingstop, I'm paying!

K, back to Government homework. Not crackin'. LAAAATE! Hah, kidding. I finished that a few hours ago, shortly after I wrote this post. Don't take it the wrong way, bloggy, I still love you much more than I'll ever love my Tumblr, and the only reason I posted it there first was so homegirl could see it, but since it was such a boss sauce post, I decided to migrate it over here, as well. Hope you like the title. I'm always late on everything! Haha, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment