Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spiffy.

WDYWT.
GPOYW copy
Hey, I told you I'd be back with something spiffy, right? Here's my afternoon wardrobe for today: a Fox pinstripe button-up, Heritage 1981 black-coated jeans, and a beautiful pair of HUF Snakeskin Chukkas, all brought together by yours truly. Feel free to click on the image for a large, higher-resolution version...as if my cheeks weren't chubby enough already.

If you're wondering what the deal is with the outfit, I went to a walk-in interview at Red Robin today. It took a little while to fill out the forms and get everything in order, but things seemed to go pretty smoothly. The gentleman who interviewed me is also named Mikey (who would've thunk it!) and seems to be a pretty laid-back individual. After about ten minutes or so of a few simple questions, he told me that they'd call me back for a second interview if a spot opens up within the next month, and I was on my way again. Fingers crossed, wish me luck!

Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat, but I really ought to be finishing up my exercises and getting to bed. I hope everyone had as pleasant of a Wednesday as I had today. Goodnight!


P.S. Eric Stanley followed me on Twitter today. Totally made my day! For those of you who don't know, Eric Stanley is an incredibly talented violinist and musician. Please check out his Youtube channel, you definitely won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment