Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chortling.

That's all I hear from my parents' room right now!
Happy Mother's Day
And if you're wondering why, it's because I wrote my mama a letter in Spanish for mudduh's day, and now they're trying to decipher what it says. Haha! Oh, mom, have fun trying to find a coworker to translate it for you at work tomorrow.

You know, it really irks me when I have to recycle old pictures, but everybody was much too absorbed in good vibes and even better company last night to remember to take out a camera and capture the laughter in a more permanent way, so here's a picture of our celebration of Mother's Day from last year. It's true what they say: some things never change. As a matter of fact, I wore that exact same v-neck both last year and this year, and that's even the exact same cake we had both years as well!

Anyway, it's been awhile since I've done a recap of what goes on in this life of mine. Writer's block is a minor part of it, but what's really been holding me back from blogging lately is the fact that I'm just way too busy to keep up with things anymore. I even have to create a second Flickr account now because I've already used up my 100MB a month limit! Give me a week or so and things will settle down, hah.

I've got quite a lot on my plate this week; although my piano recital went swimmingly last Thursday, I've already got yet another performance to prepare for, as well as a few business matters to take care of. It's getting somewhat-late, and it's Sunday night, so you know what that means: time to wrap up this blog and sit on my bed, browsing around aimlessly on my laptop until the necessity to sleep finally arrives and my eyes close shut. And with that said: Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment