Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fixed!

Hello, this is my favorite fish in the entire pond. (I haven't named him yet.)
Poi!
So my dad spent the entire weekend + Monday and Tuesday to get the waterfall up and running, and what do you know, it is! Great job daddy-o, thanks for fixing up the backyard. Even though I don't spend much time out there, I really enjoy the overall ambiance of it, and the sound of flowing water helps me sleep. Our pond is a little dirty right now as you can tell, and there are mosquitoes and other insects breeding everywhere. I saw a humongous dragonfly today, you scared the crap out of me!

Mr. Weather (as my mom calls him) really needs to make up his mind, although I admit it was nice out today. School has been well, and I'm staying awake and paying attention now. We have a sub for chemistry for the rest of the week because my teacher's grandmother passed away and he went to Mexico for the funeral. Poor guy. And while we're on the subject, my good friend's dad is going into heart surgery tomorrow. I hope things turn out alright, I really do.

My video camera works just fine, thanks for asking, but my Firewire to USB cable doesn't want to cooperate with me right now, so unfortunately I'll have to hold off on any new videos until I can find a workaround. I was hoping to vlog this week, but I don't think that will happen. Remind me to ask my brother for help about this tomorrow, OH, and to talk to sis about school. My friend brought a brand new jar of Nutella today and she was kind enough to share me a spoon(knife)full. I forgot I had my retainers on, but it was good!

I think I'm a pretty terrible dude, yeah. I finished my workout today, properly of course, but the first thing I did after that was unwind in front of the couch with a bowl of pineapple coconut ice cream. Sorry, stummy! I'll work it off tomorrow, although I'll probably end up repeating the cycle. I partially blame our cook for dropping off a boatload of ice cream last week, but we appreciate the gesture, and thanks for the food that was left in the fridge today at lunch, I enjoyed the fried beef noodles, but there were too many vegetables.

Food food food food food food food food. I'm a cow by the way. Moo. No, I will not let you milk me and I don't give cowback rides. Well, maybe once in awhile. I really think that beef is my favorite meat, even though I haven't had any GOOD beef in awhile. When are my siblings coming back? I want another excuse to have steak again. Or maybe for my birthday. By the way, it's in about a week and a half, and I still have no idea what to do for it, but Chuck E Cheese seems to be a popular response among those I've asked. Maybe, maybe!

I really need to sleep early. I'll be sure to do so tomorrow, so I have energy for Friday. Wal-mart is nice and has great prices, but it's too crowded. Goodnight!



P.S. Do I sound like a horse when I sneeze?

No comments:

Post a Comment