Friday, May 15, 2009

Freestyle Friday

Recorded, but not uploaded. My video camera/computer is being lame, so it'll have to wait for a bit.

Unlimited texts, what a handy thing to have!

Short post for now, I'm beat. Hit up GL today with some homies and hit the IDAS machines for the first time in two years. I'm terrible now, but I'm thinking about getting back into it. 3'12 Akina DH, needs to get faster! Played some pretty good people today, including one guy who owned me with a stock GC8V. I'm not complaining though, no shame in losing to a better player, and that's only motivation for me to get better as well. It's been awhile since I played, but I'm slowly re-learning how to do this.

Anyways, this weekend should be relaxing. Just a bit of homework, a party tomorrow, and chillax on Sunday. I hope Co Thanh makes her crab cakes, and Co Luan makes her homemade thai tea, and that somebody, anybody is kind enough to bring shrimp balls for me tomorrow, that would just make my day!

There's not much else to say, except that I don't have piano lessons tomorrow, so it looks like I'll be doing grocery shopping for my mom. Time to take the car out again? Hopefully, yes.

Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment