Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oysters?

Do you hear me, talking to you?


(This post will be very discombobulated, just to let you know)

Yesterday was my cousin and her boyfriend's graduation. Congrats! They're Bio majors at SJSU, and she's heading off to Stanford in the fall. I don't know why they decided to have graduation in that tiny music hall. IT WAS TERRIBLY HOT AND INDESCRIBABLY UNCOMFORTABLE. I think I'm a little claustrophobic. I hate how people will bump into you and step on your shoes just to get by, as if you're not even there. This girl walked up and stood in the spot right in front of me, which made me feel awkward because she had strong perfume on. I walked away.

We had a pretty big BBQ at my house after. I didn't get to eat any oysters last night, but my mom saved two for me in the fridge. The beef was good, so were the shrimp balls, the fried rice was cold, sorry. Cake was gross, I don't really like lemony-flavored things. Yeeugh. Played cards with my family for a good four hours or so, showered after they left, and knocked out on the couch around 3AM. Goodmorning, my body hurts, and I'm tired. Nice seeing you again, though.

Next week is my birthday, I think I might have a little shindig, yadig?

1 comment:

  1. stupid typo


    YO MAN THIS PARTY IS DOPE!!!

    NO MAN THIS PARTY IS STUPID!!!

    NO NO NO NO, THIS PARTY IS CRAZY, FLY , DUMB DEF DOOGIE!!!

    ReplyDelete