Thursday, May 14, 2009

Retainers.

I picked up my retainers today. One blue case and one orange case, which I had to come back a second time for. "Sorry, I'm indecisive!" I've never seen you in the office before, but you were a nice lady. Thanks for letting me exchange my cases.

No picture this time, just a bunch of words. Today was an odd day in the fact that everything seemed to happen just a little bit off schedule, and not just because it was a minimum day. I'm beginning to think that I don't know you at all, but I'd prefer to let my art do the talking. Video coming either tomorrow or Friday, whenever I have some free time.

I got a haircut today, and it turned out decent, but hopefully it'll look better in a week or so.

1 comment:

  1. here's a new vocabulary word for you, instead of saying today was a little bit off, you can say

    today was a bit discombobulated.

    your welcome!

    ReplyDelete