Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Monday

Hello, I miss you terribly. I hope you had a beautiful Monday! Today, I woke up around 11:30 and had a big bowl of chicken porridge, two bowls actually. My mom baked cookies and made me fried rice. Dad and I watched the game, and my aunt and uncle came over to eat and pick up the leftover cake. A kumquat is a citrus fruit, by the way. I have a kumquat tree in my backyard, and a persimmon tree, and a green apple tree, and a lemon tree, and pepper shrubs, and an avocado tree. Maybe you can take a picture with them when you come over, I'll put a flower in your hair. I'm about to get started on my homework now, terrible. Oh, and I'm not amazing, so you can stop calling me that!

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE AMAZING!

    there i said it, what are you gonna do about it hu?! hu?!

    ReplyDelete