Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NEED MORE RAGE.

I can be a pretty angry person.

Five more days until it's my birthday, but I think I'm more excited for what's to come after that. It's been way too long, and you know it's time. From 2006 until today, you've never given up and never let me down. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. Forget DKs, we were the OG tanks since alpha. Don't be acting like you know the game, starting at level 55, you have no idea what it felt like dinging 60 back in the day. Paladins? Go heal something, get out of my Horde. Druids, I hope you enjoy being FotM every other patch. Warriors are where it's at, homie.

Good news for Druids though, rejoice! Looks like they're finally giving us different skins for bear and cat form. We've been asking for this for ages, but better late than never, right? Now just let us mount in Boomkin form and we're good.

Other than that, I feel as if I'm way behind. About ten levels behind, actually. But hey, I've always been behind for as long as I can remember. No worries, though; it's been almost 9 months and I'm itching to get back into it. Denkou's coming back for good this time. I was born to MT.

As far as my real life goes, it's alright, thanks for asking. Time to sleep(?!)


>8< spider pride

No comments:

Post a Comment