Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hiatus.

I'm going on a hiatus. This can be as long as I want or as short as I want. Basically, for as long as I feel like.

I have great friends. No, seriously, the best. They're the kind of people who you can't really depend on, the types of people who apparently are too busy to text you back, but will come to you without hesitation whenever they need something. Awesome, right? I mean, who doesn't want friends like these?! Well, that's alright. I have so many of them that I'd be more than happy to share with y'all. Go ahead, take some of these fools off my hands for me. Please.

I'm off to a wonderful, amazing place for the weekend. Yes, my weekends start on Wednesday now. It's a five-hour trip, but one that's easily worth the effort. Not like I'm going to do anything if I were to stay here in this cesspool that is San Jose, anyway. That's okay. Enjoy not seeing me around school next year.

Keep your eyes peeled. My room is steadily filling up with more and more boxes. You know what that means: Worklog inc.!









Lupe is the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment