Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rock Ya Body.



_DSC5319 Haha, no, just kidding. But, I did get a lot of body work done to my car yesterday! Much thanks to my friends Pat and Cindy coming over to help me out and keep me company. The entire process was long and grueling; add that to the fact that it was my first time really working with a car, and you have a recipe for greasy hands, and sweaty bodies. After about six hours, a couple of trips to Kragen, and a little bit of goofing off, we were exhausted, but totally satisfied. I had to remove the headlights to clear up some condensation and reseal them, as well as re-seat the bumper - Not exactly the easiest thing in the world to do, but she definitely looks and feels a lot better now than she did when I first picked her up. Just another step in truly making her my own.

Anyway, I haven't done this in awhile, but, here you go:

WDYWT - 07.28.10
-Hair (lol.)
-Old Navy v-neck
-H&M Drains (Raw)
-Nike SB "SF Trolley" Dunks

No comments:

Post a Comment