Friday, July 16, 2010

IDLCRZ

"We adore those who ignore us and ignore who adores us. I constantly ask myself why. The pursuit of something we can maybe have takes precedence over that which is easily obtained. Subconsciously, most of us enjoy the challenge of the chase more than actually being chased. Many of us (who aren’t afraid to wear the proverbial I’ve-been-rejected badge of honor) can attest to the fact that pursuit often leads to constant checking of the cell phone you left by a window in order to get perfect service in case they call, or forcing yourself to go out with your friends just to stop thinking about them — which usually doesn’t work because you’re still checking your damn phone! Nine times out of 10, that person just isn’t feeling the same way."

-Wale (via playdirty)

Even though my Tumblr days are long gone, I still enjoy checking up on a few interesting blogs from time to time. There aren't many of them, but they're all always worth reading. My life, expressed through the words of a stranger. There is a special kind of relief and an indescribable sense of belonging to be found in knowing that somewhere out there, someone else is feeling exactly the way that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment