Friday, July 23, 2010

Legend(ary).

In times like these, I am eternally grateful
for all that is wondrous and blessed in this life of mine.

My eyes are brimming with tears of joy as the chords caress my ears and soothe my soul, my body releasing its inhibitions. I simply cannot contain myself from rolling around ecstatically on this bed of mine as the Man of Legend works his magic, acoustically touching a part of me that has been left untampered and unattended for far too long. A smile creeps across my face, slowly but surely, and before I know it, I am lost, swimming - no, drowning - in a sea of beauty. The sound comes and goes, but the amazement remains within me, something that will not be soon forgotten.







Only two things in the world can make a guy like me feel this way.
Only two.

No comments:

Post a Comment