Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Uncomparable.

Today is such a beautiful day.
_DSC5273
Well, every day is a beautiful day, but today especially. The sun is out, I've got a big bowl of Cheerios right next to me, there's a gorgeous set of wheels in my driveway, and your stuff is all in a bag in my trash bin right now, just waiting to be taken away by those huge, obnoxious trucks that come every Wednesday morning. It's taken me quite a long time to work up the strength to throw out all of these memorable and once-loved things, but it's finally been done, and I'm glad. Day by day, I miss you less, and day by day the sun shines ever brighter, illuminating the dark spots that you left in your wake. It's come to the point where, simply put, I don't need you anymore. Whatever may happen from now 'til infinity, I'm positive that I can handle it without you. Trust.

Anyway, today is INC day! As much as I would love to go, whether or not I will is going to be a last-minute decision. In the meantime, I'm going to shower and then head out to Wal-mart and Kragen and pick up some parts. My car needs a bit of TLC right now, but hopefully by Saturday, she'll be ready for me to take her out for a spin and really see what she can do. Weekend plans, anybody? Let me know.



In a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment