Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chapter 26.

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody."

-Holden Caulfield



Dwelling has always been one of my greatest weaknesses, and I've never quite been able to accept that fact that there are just some things that I simply can't change, no matter how much I wish that I could. But I have to admit, I'm pretty surprised at myself lately. It's as if the anger, frustration, spite, and all the other negative emotions have been almost completely flushed out of my body, and as much as I want to get upset about things, I can never seem to do so for more than a couple of minutes at most. Where this sudden change of character came from is still a mystery to me, but good job, self. Keep it up.



R.I.P. J.D. Salinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment