Thursday, August 12, 2010

Diamond Tiffany.

I must admit, I really miss these.
_DSC2720
See, all I wanna do is be relevant.
Just tell me that I ever meant anything, or that you could ever see me and you in another light, but it's like the dark woman indoors in the darkest nights by the wrong man, and see, mostly all of them have made you incapable of a first impression. What I do is I channel my aggression with no cable or antenna, just intentions to impress you, if capable, hoping that the material possessions can materialize into a better you, if capable.
Cars? Nothing I drive can ever drive you out of this frame of mind with such an ugly picture in it. Money? Nothing I buy can buy me more time for your ears to tell your heart to listen to it. Diamonds? A girl's best friend is what they say, but, believe me, with the right allegiance, shorty, you gon' shine anyways. And every day that goes by is a couple more lines in your diary, the day before better than the present, so anyone presented in her presence endures these life...sentences. No key for release, no reason to be around. Her mind's in the clouds. She writes it all down, in her diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment