Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CHICKEN PATTY.

Hi, it's your birthday today!
_DSC5523
So, thanks again for the Hello Kitty key cover. My old rainbow panda one was getting pretty janky. Guess it's a good thing that I decided to double back and pick it up off the ground after you left the last time we went to Yogurtland, huh! Well, anyway, I have a secret to tell you: I've been totally envious of you and Marvin ever since I saw you two together because you guys are probably the cutest couple that I know. Everything that you guys do is so lovey-dovey Seriously, it's disgusting. Stop it. Find me a girl that I can be romantic with too, please?! Hahah, jokes. Thanks for being such a great friend though, and for always listening to me rant on and on about people that piss me off and how I always have to pee, I really appreciate it. Anyway, I'm running on Filipino time today; it's almost 8 and I'm still sitting here at home! I should probably leave soon. Alright, have a great birthday! I'll see you in a bit, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment