Wednesday, August 4, 2010

With the Thickeness.

Today was such a bo$$ day. Hahaha, sorry. I had to.

Started my day by waking up around 11:45 or so. It's nice to wake up with some peace and quiet for once, although it would have been nice to have been woken up by a text or two. A few people flaked on me today; in fact, they didn't even bother to get back to me at all. It's all good, though! The best laid plans are unplanned. Ended up heading to Eastridge at around 4 to meet up with friends, some of whom I haven't seen for quite awhile, as well as re-stock on Hi-chew. Headed to Sports Chalet for a bit and then over to Yuri for some Japanese food. The waitress there was so nice to us!

After taking a break for a bit back at my place, we headed out again and tried to chase down the Mogo truck, and after about 25 minutes, we finally found it! "Near the library" my ass, Steve. Thanks a lot! Haha, I'm kidding. Thanks for letting us know that it was in the area though, and thank goodness we didn't head all the way down to Santa Teresa. I have to say that when comparing Kogi and Mogo, Kogi wins in every single way possible, no contest; after all, Kogi was THE original Korean BBQ taco truck. Cooled off after with some Yogurtland, and called it a night. I didn't get home until around 11:30, but surprisingly my parents were in such great moods that they didn't even mind! It probably helped that I brought home some yogurt for my dad, too.

Bummer that laser tag/bowling didn't go through, buuuuuut tomorrow should be nice. Santa Monica?! Hahah, just kidding. The mall sounds fun, though. I'm not usually too excited to go to Great Mall, but for some reason, I can't wait. I think it's because I'm finally going to get to take my baby out on the freeway. Time to see what she can do! But for now, I need sleep. Man, am I beat.




See y'all in the A.M. Leave me something if you're down.

No comments:

Post a Comment