Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My mind is running wild,

and I know it seems like I'm rushin', but I've got all the time in the world. So I'll let my mind levitate and my feet gravitate as I try to master these concepts of time and space that a woman requires away from the remnants of what used to be her solar system. And pardon my advances, but I'm just trying to get ahead of the curve that set me back because I was cursed with beginner's luck, two left feet, and the status of being a late bloomer trying to play catch-up equipped with nothing more than a goofy smile and a simple "How was your day?". And though I appear under-qualified and overly ambitious, it's only with absolute certainty, or more like wishful thinking that I say I truly believe whatever we can set forth into motion will be greater and more indulgent than your wildest dreams. And here I am again, rambling about something that I have no say in and no right to make decisions for, midnight snackin' on brownies and milk as I await the opening of the gateway leading into your heart to a place of pure, indescribable, blissful companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment