Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eclectic.

This constellation of frustration looms over my head now more than ever, evoking both emotional and moral turmoil inside of me as I try to make some sense of the situations surrounding me. It's been a rough week, although also a very productive one. Today is the last day that I'll be spending inside of the garage, as my baby is back and looking better than ever. Yep, you heard me. It feels nice to be back on the road again.

Tomorrow, I'm hanging out with a close friend of mine who I haven't seen for quite some time, which should help to ease some of the stress that's been clouding my mind as of late. I'm not even sure what our plans are, but I'm sure it'll be fun. Still, that doesn't solve any of the problems about Saturday that I have, the biggest one being, "What am I going to do?!". Maybe the answers will come in time.

Your silence worries me - just a little bit, although it shouldn't worry me at all. After all, I'm still "young" (relatively speaking), and college is coming up, which means I'll be meeting tons of new people. That's a good thing, right? Well, as good as it may be, that doesn't cure this mounting desire that's steadily growing inside of me. My heart tells me to pursue. My mind tells me way too many things. Everyone tells me to chill. But you'll have to pardon my eagerness for a little bit, because I'm still new to this. It's been so long since I've gone after something more than a "fling", and I guess I'm still getting accustomed to this higher level of attention and intricacy that must be paid if I'm ever to succeed. I'll get the hang of it soon enough. Bear with me, will you?

All in all, this week has been one beautiful day after the next, and it's with high hopes and a positive mental attitude that I rush headlong into the weekend and see what it has in store to me. We're running of time, now. Let's make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment