Tuesday, August 31, 2010

for your perusing.

I love the sound of violins, and making someone smile.

ah, what a chill day! So apparently when I wrote up yesterday's blog entry, I totally forgot that August has 31 days in it and not 30, so, here I am again, saying my final farewells to this atrocious eighth month of the year. Ironically, despite all of my complaining about how much I despise August, today was actually a very nice day. I had a chance to hang out and catch up with a lot of people who I haven't seen for a very long time, and even a couple of new friends. But, until Kenn gets those pictures up, here's a scene from Camp Rock 2! There's something about Disney movies that always gets to me, especially the songs, and this one is no exception. Pardon my French, but I think this is fucking cute, and I don't give a damn who judges me for saying that, hahaha. Plus, I think the girl is kinda pretty. I have weird taste in girls, I know.

Anyway, back to playing this video on repeat for the rest of the night. Take it easy, folks. Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment