Friday, August 6, 2010

MACAPUNO.

So I hung out with Kristina and Michelle De Leon last night. Oh, and from now on, every time I mention a 'Michelle' in one of my posts, I'm going to have to put the entire name down, just because I know about nine or ten of them. I'm not even kidding! Anyway, I had to pass on the Treatbot when I went to get Mogo's with Kelli the other night since we were both absolutely stuffed and also had two cups of Yogurtland with us, but I finally got to try some last night! Gotta admit that I felt pretty bad for the guy working, though: his coworker had to leave as soon as they finished setting up, so the poor guy was stuck taking AND making all the orders. Luckily, we were one of the first ones in line, so we didn't have to wait too long. I got a chocolate chip cookie sandwich with some MACAPUNO ice cream inside (by the way, when I said it the way that you told me to, the guy looked at me as if I were crazy, and then he said it back to me the "American" way. hahaha.) while the girls got...uh, some Mexican flavors. Mexican Chocolate and Eastside Horchata! We chilled for a bit, listened to some terrible karaoke, and then I dropped them off, taking the chance to see how fast my baby can go. I'm too paranoid to REALLY push her, though, especially at night when all the cops are out. Maybe on the freeway!

Anyway, y'all are at your conference for the weekend. Hope you guys are having fun! Damn, I want ice cream now. I think I'm gonna go get some and enjoy my beautiful Friday evening.



Late!

No comments:

Post a Comment