Saturday, August 7, 2010

Out of Order.

I'll miss you, baby. See you in a week.
_DSC5294
Well, it's been a rough day for me so far already, so I'll cut to the chase. Long-story short, my car is still uninsured. My dad's carelessness has once again cost me a potentially-fun night with some friends. I really do hate to point fingers and play the blame-game, though, and I understand why he made the mistake that he did; anyone could have made that mistake, honestly, and I won't waste any energy being upset at him for it. All I can do now is wait it out and hope that things get resolved soon. Until then, my car is out-of-commission for a bit, and it's back to driving the mommymobile for a little while longer. I'll keep you guys posted, and hopefully I'll be back on the road with my baby soon. For now, I'll just chill. See y'all in a bit.


P.S. You know, I just realized...my couch kinda looks like a hot dog. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment