Friday, July 1, 2011

LBB.

Normally, I'd start off July with...well, July, but I've been feeling a bit more cheerful as of late, so here's a Gabe Bondoc original that I've really grown fond of over the past twenty-four hours or so =)



For some reason, June is always a crazy month for me; last June I graduated from high school and needless to say lived it up that month (and for the rest of the summer), and the other year, sparks were flying between my then-lover and I - and not in a good way, either! And then there was this year, of course, which brought me a June full of learning experiences and first-times. I guess this is life's way of ensuring that my birthday month is always an eventful one!

Summer quarter started this week, and what a change it is. Since its only a six-week session, everything is extremely compacted; we have to cover the same amount of material in less than half the time, which means we spend twice as long as we normally would in class, listening to lectures and whatnot. Thankfully, I was able to find two classes (technically three) that are both easy and are classes that I need to fulfill my transfer requirements! And for the first time in my college career (ha ha ha,) I'm taking a class that starts before 1:30 P.M. So far, I'm enjoying it very much; I think I could possibly become a morning person in the future...sike! But seriously, I am thoroughly having a pleasant time with school and with life in general right now. I'm feelin' pretty good about things :)

I try not to use smiley faces (after all, guys are supposed to be "manly" and not show emotion), so the fact that I've used two already in this blog post is a sign that perhaps I should wrap things up and go to sleep...or go play more videogames. Most likely the latter. Until the next time! I'll be sure to bring back some pictures for y'all.


Pz!

No comments:

Post a Comment