Tuesday, July 5, 2011

mdof

Oh, summer, what a scorcher you are so far! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take full advantage of this heat, as I'm stuck in a classroom for four days out of the week, but I have to admit, its been a fun couple of weeks nonetheless.
_DSC5284
I've been slowly getting back into photography - or rather, starting to learn more about the technical side of it. I was doubtful about taking a photography class over the summer at first, but its really helped me grasp a lot of concepts that I never really wrapped my head around before. I've got a couple of portraits due on Thursday, some minimum/maximum depth-of-field photos to take, and a couple of night photoshoots coming up as well as a trip to SFMOMA. I'm pretty excited!


Here's to an artsy summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment